Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The End of the Tour

I'm writing from Washington, DC, and Kat and I split company this morning.  (She was supposed to fly back to Portland, but instead she ditched her ticket to go hiking on the Appalachian Trail, but that's another story altogether.)  The tour's over and done, and even though it rocked face, I'm pretty happy to be headed back to Hawaii.  I want to work on NewView and some other projects I have in mind.  (I get back on the 30th, if you're one of my Hawaii friends.)

Even though this tour is ending, Kat and I are already talking about another.  She wants to try the pacific northwest in August/September, but that might be too soon for me: I'd like to spend some time in Hawaii, and give myself more space to work on those projects.  But I have no doubt I'll be on the road with Kat again at some point.  (I won't be updating this blog until then.)

So, yes, the end of the tour...FOR NOW (DUM DUM DUM).  Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment